Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,956 (1,437 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)