Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,919 in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)