Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01274 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,518 (432,999 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)