Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.722 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,677 (1,555 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)