Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.761 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,136 (1,213 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)