Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.655 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,565 (1,550 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)