Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.006 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,878 (1,933 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)