Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48569 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,963 (6,101 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)