Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45692 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,791 (6,108 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)