Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49868 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,991 (10,009 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)