Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06942 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,711 (67,866 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)