Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38122 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,544 (25,036 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)