Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35572 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,944 (11,087 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)