Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38951 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,362 (21,468 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (39 minutes ago)