Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41661 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,096 (24,233 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)