Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35403 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,915 (13,883 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)