Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,839 (6,803TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)