Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,794 (2,020TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)