Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,916 (CHF 1,883) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)