Cost of living in Singapore compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,481 prices entered by 1,062 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.761 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 131% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,991 (SGD $4,343) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)