Cost of living in Singapore compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,829 prices entered by 1,034 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.251 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,886 (SGD $2,171) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)