Cost of living in Singapore compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,934 prices entered by 1,082 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.356 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,390 (SGD $2,712) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)