Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,629 prices entered by 950 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.241 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,759 (SGD $2,123) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)