Cost of living in Singapore compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,662 prices entered by 1,025 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.269 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 96% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,135 (SGD $2,704) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)