Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,839 (COL$2,635,491) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)