Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12341 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,555 (12,601₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)