Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12430 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,655 (13,317₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)