Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 199% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,962 (kr29,728) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (43 minutes ago)