Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05065 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,075 (₨40,970) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)