Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,429 (₨52,157) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)