Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,976 (6,377,743 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)