Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,508 (6,730,491 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (42 minutes ago)