Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,578 (6,793,847 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)