Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,475 (€1,303) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (about 1 hour ago)