Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,483 (€1,316) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)