Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,326 (€906) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)