Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,382 (RM3,281) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)