Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.709 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,958 (RM4,172) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (44 minutes ago)