Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,802 (3,825 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)