Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,905 (2,545 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)