Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08923 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,626 (29,435 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)