Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01016 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,515 (247,568 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)