Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00976 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,129 (218,202 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)