Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00983 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,720 (174,981 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (44 minutes ago)