Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02828 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,144 (¥288,012) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)