Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47868 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,916 (元10,269) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)