Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46635 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,925 (元8,416) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)