Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,300 (元9,277) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)