Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46635 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,204 (元6,871) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)