Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,116 (元12,211) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)