Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,623 (元13,006) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)