Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,582 (元12,656) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)