Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,038 (Dirham 7,089) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)