Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,604 (Dirham 4,179) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)