Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,916 (Dirham 7,809) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)