Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,494 (Dirham 5,309) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)