Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45223 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 122% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,926 (元15,316) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)