Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,674 (元13,431) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)