Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46033 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,066 (元8,834) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)