Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47803 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,677 (元13,968) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)