Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49849 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,102 (元14,246) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)