Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.713 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,446 (RM4,832) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)