Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,313 (RM6,814) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)