Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,241 (RM3,227) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)