Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,378 (1,748 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)