Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.410 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,450 (2,447 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)