Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,383 (2,617 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)