Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11707 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,065 (9,101₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (31 minutes ago)