Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,106 (€1,357) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (27 minutes ago)