Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,595 (RM3,736) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)