Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,434 (RM5,867) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)