Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,081 (RM5,525) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)