Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,371 (RM5,651) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)