Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,938 (₩1,459,127) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)