Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00307 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,361 (₩1,420,618) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)