Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,036 (Rp 17,136,900) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)