Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,283 (Rp 9,592,682) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)