Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,236 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,765 ($2,787) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)