Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,245 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.292 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,110 ($2,768) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)