Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.174 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,275 (CHF 2,607) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sylhet costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)