Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.539 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 160% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,494 (CHF 1,835) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)