Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.368 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,399 (CHF 1,603) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)