Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.899 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,868 (5,417 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)