Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,253 (8,832 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)