Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11284 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,501 (66,470 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)