Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10507 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,413 (61,040 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (42 minutes ago)