Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05391 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,258 (₨134,629) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)