Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,721 (₨75,207) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)