Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,596 (₨78,332) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)