Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04001 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,781 (Taka 69,501) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)