Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,359 (€1,030) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)