Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.312 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,175 (C$1,374) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)