Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.421 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,279 (C$1,355) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)