Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02939 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,705 (₨126,087) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)