Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02998 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,902 (₨163,516) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)