Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05496 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,232 (руб 40,604) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)