Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,659 (руб 86,291) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)