Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.252 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,013 (2,670KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)