Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,678 (1,429KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)