Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.135 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,955 (2,321KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)