Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02829 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,427 (¥191,856) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)