Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02750 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,224 (¥153,617) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)