Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,410 prices entered by 1,300 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,707 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)