Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,730 prices entered by 1,067 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,160 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (36 minutes ago)