Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,125 prices entered by 1,001 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,355 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)