Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,964 prices entered by 952 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,999 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)