Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,676 in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)