Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,091 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €16 (29 minutes ago)