Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,548 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)