Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,167 in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)